Here are some tips that you may find useful after your spray tan:
- Try not to get your skin wet to avoid streaks. This includes sweating, rain, swimming, cream, lotions, and makeup. You know, things that are wet.
- Do not get a manicure or a pedicure right after you get your spray tan. They are going to wash your tan right off. You will have tan legs and white feet if you soak them in a tub of hot water.
- Do not worry if some color washes off after a shower; it is just the cosmetic bronzer that is being washed off and not the tan. The DHA in the solution is what is getting you tan.
- Use warm water for the first shower after tanning and do not use any kind of soap or body wash on your skin at that time. Especially do not use Dove soaps.
- Do not workout or apply lotion on your skin until your first shower.
- Don’t shave for at least 1 day after your spray. You shaved right before you got your spray tan remember?